Sunday 1 July 2012

Me-Made-Outfit of the Week



Me-mades:
Pants (knickers)
Vest (camisole)
(Second hand cardigan)

When does 'put together' cross over into 'uniform-y'? That's my question today. This is my best outfit this week, mainly because it's been a shitty week and I've pretty much been wearing the same sloppy trousers each day until today when I decided to celebrate the weekend by wearing a skirt. When I was planning on what to wear with this super comfy navy sateen skirt, I thought these garments would work well. But upon reflection I think they may work too well, you know as in kind of like a uniform? Maybe if I'd chosen a denim skirt the look would be a bit more casual? Hmmm, there's a lesson to be learnt somewhere here, I'm just not quite sure what it is...   

4 comments:

Christine said...

I think the outfit looks great! You have a kind of nautical look going on that I really like. I admire you for wearing multiple handmade pieces in one outfit; I almost never do that.

Helen Made said...

Oh LOVE this outfit! I think it's one of my favourites.

Web Developers Delhi said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

fzillion said...

Camisoles, why do women wear them?
camisoles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...